3 in 1 tour: Attica ecosystem – archaeological site – vineyards
The Vravrona wetland and the surrounding areas which include the archaeological site and estuary, make up a network of sites of outstanding beauty which has remained almost intact for the last hundreds of years. Together with a walk through the famous vineyards and fig trees this is a great opportunity to find out how this remarkable landscape and rich ecosystem was formed. ”More..”
We also want to give you the opportunity to taste delicious local greek wines and take you through the whole process of wine production. We will be walking through the domain, visit the cellars and the winery and feel the real smell of a lush, greek vineyard! During grape collection periods, you will be able to collect grapes for yourself!
For more flexibility on times/dates or for private tour, please contact us
- Transportation by lucxury air-conditioned coach
- An English speaking tour guide for the archeological site
- Admission to the Vravrona archaeological site and the museum
- Professional biologist for the tour within the wetland
- A guided tour of the winery and Wine-tasting of 5 different local wines
- Lunch at local tavern
- An English speaking assistant for the whole tour
- General liability insurance
- All applicable taxes and VAT
- Transfer from/to your accommodation hotel to/from the meeting point.
- Beverages during lunch
- Anything not mentioned above
Info & Tips
Our tours are semi private, designed and operated for maximum 15 participants. Join our semi private tour by selecting number of participants and dates.
This tour is children friendly (not suitable for children up to 6 years old).
Meeting point: Syntagma Square (downtown Athens)
When: Every Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
Duration: Full day (approx. 09:00– 19:00
Rate: To be advised for private tour