Give yourself the chance to enjoy the natural side of Attica, through a mild hiking tour in the natural forest of the Botanical Gardens.
Walk the 4km path in 200 ha of pure Attica flora and fauna along with our scientists and learn what mother nature provided to the Greeks since the Ancient Times, and how it is related to our cuisine, traditional life, health and environment.
Relish on a spectacular 360 view of the Attica landscape from mountain to the sea.
Be entertained by our group, through creative and playful learning, Greek cooking as well as ancient and middle-ages cultural heritage (Dafniou Monastery).
- Transfer from/to meeting point
- Admission to the Botanical Garden
- Professional botanologist for the tour within the garden
- Light lunch including one refreshment in local restaurant
- General liability insurance
- All applicable taxes and VAT
- Transfer from hotel to meeting point
- Drinks & Beverages (one refreshment included during lunch)
- Guided tour & admission fees to the Dafniou Monastery (UNESCO heritage site).
Our tours are designed and operated for maximum 15 participants. Private tours are also available upon request. This tour is child friendly (not suitable for children up to 6 years old).
Meeting Point: Syntagma Square
Where: One-hour drive from downtown Athens
When: Every day, provided that more than 8 persons will attend.
Duration: Half day
Children: The tour is child friendly (not suitable for children up to 6 years old)
Seniors: Suitable for seniors in good health condition
How: By clicking here and filling the request form.